How do I install KDE / Gnome GUI.. from command line? - NewBie!!

Hie there folks, May be I am in the wrong list but can you help me out please…..

 I installed Ubuntu 9.04 Server and when done the interface is a shell (command line - interface). I am a newbie to the command and stuff.

I understand Linux has a Graphical User Interface too.. like windows, how do I install this from the command line :

I§hmael Chibvuri