How to identify 32 or 64 bits -

   Can someone tell me how to determine if a computer can run 64 bit
   Fedora?

   I have two similar Dell desk top computers with what appears to be
   the same processor, one of which has had F-12 64 bit installed on it
   and seems to be happy. I always assumed they were 32 bit computers
   and really don't care which they are but wish to avoid using the
   b.w. to download another copy of F-12.

   I need to know before I can upgrade the second one.

   Thanks.

   Bob