Re: fc12 and grubconf

On 12/17/2009 03:27 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Wednesday 16 December 2009, david walcroft wrote:
I tried to edit grubconf. with vim but when I tried to change 'rhgb' and
'quiet' the cursor would not edit the line as the cursor would not stop
at the line,it went either above or below the line.
Is this new behavior in fc12

david

No David.  That is a long line and you need to start on what you call the
line about it, and then right arrow till you get there.

Thanks Gene,I should have known to try it.

david