mounting ext3 partition as ext4 without formatting Fedora 12/LXDE spin

Hi,

I have been trying to mount my home directory which is in a separate partition containing data and that I do not want to format upon install. However, the LXDE spin seems to want to mount it as ext3 unless i format it upon installation. Is there a way to get around this problem?

Best,