Some Thunderbird attachments don't start application

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Dec 18 08:06:01 UTC 2009

Antonio M wrote:

> how do I add an other type of attachment?? I don't see such option,
> maybe too early in the morning
> (I have only OpenDocument text and PDF document, I want to add a
> MicrosoftOffice text...)

AFAIK, you can't add new attachment types directly...at least not from
the GUI.  The actions get created when a particular attachment type is
first encountered and clicked on.

--
The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The
willingness to learn is a choice. -- REBEC OF GINAZ Guess Who!