unable to enable compiz desktop effects

Jatin K ssh.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 05:15:48 UTC 2009

Dear all

I'm trying to enable compiz desktop effects (windows wobble and
workspace on cube ) ..using menu System-->Preferences-->Desktop Effect
..but it fails and generates following[1] error

it was working very well... so there is no any problem with hardware or
video driver

[1]
gtk-window-decorator: Screen 0 on display ":0.0" already has a
decoration manager; try using the --replace option to replace the
current decoration manager.
compiz (core) - Error: Could not acquire compositing manager selection
on screen 0 display ":0.0"
compiz (core) - Fatal: No manageable screens found on display :0.0
Window manager warning: "" found in configuration database is not a
valid value for keybinding "run_command_terminal"
Cannot register the panel shell: there is already one running.

can anyone tell me .....how to solve this

Regards
--

   °v°
  /(_)\