Re: To Timothy Murphy

On Sat, 2009-12-19 at 00:14 -0500, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> All your messages at gmail end up in my spam folder with the following mention:
>
> Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of
> following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal
> information.  Learn more

A different Tim, here, but that might be due to him posting through the
gmane usenet to email gateway (it gives me problems, too; different
problems, though).  You could have a look through the headers of one of
his mails, and see if there's something in there you can use to tell
your mail filter that those messages aren't spam.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.