Re: Repost: Unable to report Firefox pblm with abrt

2009/12/16 Steven Stern <subscribed-lists sterndata com>:
> I'm reposting this as the original report had no responses.... Firefox is
> completely unstable.  The stack trace indicates that the problem is probably
> in the flash plugin, but it's crashing on pages that, as far as I can tell,
> have no flash content.

<--SNIP-->

> --
>
>  Steve

I don't think that the actual problem is in Firefox itself. The first
whom to blame are plugins. Try to start it in safe mode (firefox
--safe-mode). Your bug report will probably be ignored if you won't
try that.
--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.