Re: To Timothy Murphy

Timothy Murphy <gayleard eircom net> writes:
> I suspect the reason may be that I mix up two email addresses.
> The reason I do this is that it is the only way I have found
> to get round my college department's mailman filter,
> to allow me stay in bed all day and send students problems from home.

Check your posting's headers sometime.

Redhat's host thinks your school's host sends a numeric string for the
HELO instead of the proper hostname when it connects.  Ideally the
hostname given with the HELO would be the same as one gets when doing a
reverse DNS for the mail's originating IP.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3