Re: F12 and wi-fi dongles

Alan Cox wrote:
hand load usb-storage. Unfortunately I hit several other showstopper FC12
bugs (random crashes of kvm etc) that I've not debugging it bug gone back
to a working release.

(Engage brain before posting)

I've not debugged it but gone back to ..

Alan, if even you have trouble with FC12, I think I'll hold off any more upgrades.

My favorite is that on a system with no sound hardware metacity crashes constantly.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>