nm-applet

I don't know since when because i don't use it often but my nm-applet disappear from the notification area. When i try to launch it from cli :
$ /usr/bin/nm-applet

** (nm-applet:3923): WARNING **: <WARN> request_name(): Could not acquire the NetworkManagerUserSettings service. Error: (9) Connection ":1.88" is not allowed to own the service "org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerUserSettings" due to security policies in the configuration file

Someone could help me to solve this problem ?
Thanks
Eric