Preupgrade to F11 worked but...

I ran preupgrade to go from F10 to F11 and I was pleasantly surprised
(because F9->F10 was a mess) that it worked almost flawlessly.

When I booted into F11 for the first time, I got a warning about a ssl
library not being found. To cut a long story short, I have found that
there are 62 packages that did not get updated from F10, one of them
being httpd. I considered just deleting the offending rpm and
reinstalling but there are so many dependencies.

Is this a common problem and how have others overcome it.

Thanks,
Steve