Re: fedora 12 tethering

I may be a fool, cause I don't see a checkbox to enable networking through a BT device. Using a Samy Rogue on the V network. The device pairs fine, but no option to tether.
The network manager shows nothing. Tried removing the device and starting over, even tried the dreaded use of logging on as root and still no go. Ideas?
Thanks in advance,
andy  :-?

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=389438&topic_id=86385&forum=10#forumpost389438
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame afwalker50 yahoo com