Compiz issue

Hi,
I'm trying to find the controller for the compiz effect thatfits all the windows into the screen so you can select one. This currently triggers on the top-right corner, how can I change this. Got too used to having my volume control there.

Can someone explain the difference between compiz and compiz-fusion. The fits seems to be installed as part of the F12 install, but has very limited options. I've tried install compiz-fusion, but it didn't seem to be listening to any of the settings in CompizConfig Settings Manager,

Cheers
Jim