Re: Disable "Personal File Sharing" prompt in Download folder

milen228 wrote:
To disable the prompt, remove the file: /usr/lib/nautilus/extensions-2.0/libnautilus-share-extension.so  which is the extention for Nutilus that add this prompt.

That is not a solution. I want to be able to send/receive bluetooth'd files.

It looks like I will have to patch and create a custom RPM because the RH maintainer and upstream do not seem to care about changing how this works. They cared a lot about some random person's request to add this silly text, but now they shrug off any attempts at changing it.