How to uninstall kmod-nvidia

Installed fedora 12 on laptop. The default nvidia driver,
nouveau worked fine but previously on laptop I had
fedora 9 with nvidia driver so I figured I could just
do it again.
Following instructions from:
http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-nvidia.html
go nvidia driver installed.
Problems: The panel "Kickstart Application launcher"
when clicked now causes 100% X process CPU usage for
10 to 15 seconds before coming up (same with clicking a
couple of the other widgets like the calendar).

So, how does one uninstall kmod-nvidia?

In a previous post I asked for help to fix the problem,
now I'd just like to go back to the nouveau driver.

Thanks

Richard