Re: Monday as first day of week - Gnome Calendar

On 20/12/09 23:55, Jorge Fábregas wrote:
Hello all,

I'm on Fedora 12 and getting used to Gnome after using KDE for many years...
Is there a way to change the first day of week from Sunday to Monday on the
Calendar applet?  I tried searching for it for a while but nothing seems to
work for me.   I tried changing:

first_weekday 1
first_weekday 2

on the file:  /usr/share/i18n/locales/en_US (my locale) but that didn't work.
I restarted the panel&  tried rebooting after that with no sucess.

Maybe you could change your locale to en_GB. I use en_GB and have Monday as first weekday.

--
Cheers,
Erik.