Re: WTF is wrong with thunderbird????

On 12/21/2009 05:08 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Welcome to the club - You seem to be facing the same issues as I have
> been facing ever since the TB3 betas hit Fedora.
>
> After things had somewhat smoothed since the inital Fedora release, with
> TB-3.0 (final) last week, things once again turn into "close to being
> unbearable/unusable".
>
> Unfortunately, I don't know if who the culprit actually is:
> dovecot, TB3 or x86_64 or else.

Me neither.  I had none of these problems with the betas.  Then again, I
wasn't using mail filters then either.  Now I am, and I'm also running
the new TB3.  My server has been running dovecot-1.2.8-4.0.cf
(I've been putting off the atrpms 1.2.9 update hoping that city-fan
would also put a 1.2.9 up for update.)  The only *recent* change has
been the new TB3 and the mail filters.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com