Issue after updating a Fedora 11 system to Fedora 12

I have a server that I just upgraded from Fedora 11 to Fedora 12 using the
net CD and the DVD image on another server.

After the initial update, there were 170 FC11 files still listed in the rpm -qa.

I then ran a yum update -y and most of the packages were updated.

curl-7.19.7-3.fc11.i586
libvolume_id-141-7.fc11.i586
dbus-cxx-0.5.0-1.fc11.i586
dbus-cxx-tools-0.5.0-1.fc11.i586
libcurl-7.19.7-3.fc11.i586
mod_dnssd-0.6-2.fc11.i586
libcurl-devel-7.19.7-3.fc11.i586
iw-0.9.17-3.fc11.i586
gst-mixer-2.26.0-3.fc11.i586
dbus-cxx-doc-0.5.0-1.fc11.noarch
dbus-cxx-devel-0.5.0-1.fc11.i586

As it turns out, the fc11 version of some of these files are newer than the
fc12 version, so yum gives an error that the fc11 version is newer.

I was trying to remove and update at the same time, but this failed with the
newer error message. I then looked at removing the fc11 files first, but that
results in it wanting to delete lots of other files.

Is there a way to update these files, or just to wait for newer fc12 versions.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes kuentos guam net
  mailto:msetzerii gmail com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC HOME CREDITS
SETI    9,047,636.615851 | EINSTEIN 3,469,699.350851
ROSETTA 1,571,837.443438 | ABC            644.976896