asus eee pc 1101HA: memtest error

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Tue Dec 22 12:59:09 UTC 2009

On 12/21/2009 06:03 PM, Colin Brace wrote:
> Mike,
> The Poulbos driver has also been an amazing source of frustration for me;
> moreover, you've gotten further than I have. Since acquiring this netbook
> around two months ago, I have been scouring the net looking for a solution
> all in vain. I've posted it about in the comment section of Adam
> Williamson's blog: ...

I wonder if your 2 problems aren't related.  If you do have bad memory,
it could be that the poulbos driver is particularly good at triggering
problems.  It might explain why you can't get it working when someone
else with the same model is working fine.  Of course there are about
1000 other plausible explanations too.

Woogie