Missing posts again ??

Hi;

I am once again not receiving some posts from the fedora-list.

About half of the posts listed in the mail-list archives for this
weekend have not yet (??) appeared in my Evolution's Fedora search
folder.

This happened several months ago for some unfathomable reason, then
straightened itself out.  Everything has been fine until now.

What I really want to know, is there anyway to make 'fedora-list'
re-send a block of emails or selected emails that are in the archives
but have not yet arrived here?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28