Re: Mount of .dmg (mac image) files on Linux Fedora fails

Hi,

Mark Ryden <markryde gmail com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Why can't I mount a dmg (macintosh image) file on Fedora 11 ?
>
> I tried mounting several .dmg mac files did not have any success with it.
maybe [1] is the way to go? I stumbled upon it while searching for a way
to 'unzip' firmware updates for this other platform. But I haven't
tested it yet. Feedback is welcome ;).

Regards
hmw

[1] http://hem.bredband.net/catacombae/dmgx.html

--
biff4emacsen - A biff-like tool for (X)Emacs
http://www.c0t0d0s0.de/biff4emacsen/biff4emacsen.html