Re: Mount of .dmg (mac image) files on Linux Fedora fails

2009/12/23 Michael Welle <mwe012008 gmx net>:
> Hi,
>
> Mark Ryden <markryde gmail com> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Why can't I mount a dmg (macintosh image) file on Fedora 11 ?
>>
>> I tried mounting several .dmg mac files did not have any success with it.
> maybe [1] is the way to go? I stumbled upon it while searching for a way
> to 'unzip' firmware updates for this other platform. But I haven't
> tested it yet. Feedback is welcome ;).
>

> Regards
> hmw
>
> [1] http://hem.bredband.net/catacombae/dmgx.html

Worked for me, although was bit of a resource hog. Couldn't even
bookmark the homepage for the project! Had to wait until it was done
writing the iso. Its a very nifty utility and I am pleasantly
surprised after looking for something like this for quite a while.

Thanks for posting this. :)
--
Suvayu