New plugin for system-config-network for PPTP connections

Hi, i create new plugin for system-config-network as my course work in FESU university. It is plugin for PPTP connections.
See links to archive and patch for details. Unfortunately, i don't know how to send patches in initscripts (ifup and ifdown scripts etc.), so can somebody do it yourself instead me?
I include in message links to .patch-file with my modifications to latest HEAD of system-config-network and archive file with package snapshot from my fedora 11 installation. (ifup-pptp and ifdown-pptp scripts can be found in this archive)
It is strange: i send this patches to maintainer of system-config-network (harald redhat com) one week ago, but still no answer from him. Does anybody can suggest me, how rightly send patches to upstream of system-config-network and initscripts?

Thanks in advance. Cepreu.

Links:
http://www.vcst.ru/cepreu/0001-This-is-new-plugin-which-add-support-for-PPTP-conne.patch
http://www.vcst.ru/cepreu/Package.tar.bz2