Re: Missing posts again ??

On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 04:52 -0500, William Case wrote:
> The blockage seems to be at the fedora-list

You can tell, for sure, by reading the mail headers and looking at the
dates and times for each server it's gone through.

> or why else would I receive a block of 61 posts, some of the posts
> current and some two or three days old.

Usually delays for list mail are at the ISP level, they've decided that
bulk mail may be spam, and de-prioritised it, or greylisted it, or it's
held back while being checked (and taking far too long doing so).

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.