Yumex crashes -

   I have two new F-12 installs, one each 32 and 64 bit boxes. Yumex
   fails on both, although I think it may have worked initially after
   the Omegalive install. My memory is a bit fuzzy on that point, but
   it could have resulted from an update if that is the case.

   Yumex asks for a password, churns for a minute or so doing what it
   does to open and then crashes just as it begins to draw the opening
   display! I could see a few icons come up on the left edge and then
   gone, just the terminal from which I opened it leaving the following
   artifacts:

       History Enabled
       /usr/bin/yumex: line 5: 3234 Segmentation fault   (core dumped)
       /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/yumex/yumex.pyc $*

   This looks like a problem with F-12 or yumex.

   I can survive without it but it helps in setting up new installs
   since it provides extensive applications lists, a help to me.

   Does anyone have a solution or do I just have to wait 'til it's
   fixed? Or do I have something messed up?

   Bob