Re: What is the smallest device that will run Fedora 12 ? Evolution ? Kontact ?

On Wednesday 23 December 2009 10:18 AM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
We are quite disappointed with my wife's iPhone.  Everything is so
locked up.

A friend of mine jailbroke his iPhone. He can do all sorts of cool stuff including having a terminal and using ssh to log into our lab servers. ;)

btw, Wikipedia says Maemo is Gnome based.
--
Suvayu