Re: How many people need to use the proprietary nvidia driver ? (Or other non kms driver ?)

> I'm still using the proprietary driver because I need full dual-link DVI
> support at 2560x1600 resolution.  I haven't found a free driver that can
> do that.
>
> Andrew.

Same here Dual-Link DVI. Although the nouveau drivers don't seem to
work on laptop either so I have to proprietary there to.

On the desktop haven't got Compiz to work with the proprietary drivers
just seg faults :-(