Re: boot screen font size?

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:17:00 -0800
Kam Leo wrote:

> > Is there any way to convince it to pick a much much larger font
> > size during boot?
> >

> Have you tried tacking on "vga=0x317" or other setting to grub?

As I expected, KMS knows better than me what to do :-). It utterly
ignores the vga= setting. I do see the strange and wondrous
kernel option SYSFONT=latarcyrheb-sun16 provided by anaconda.
Perhaps if I knew where that was defined I could determine if
there is a better alternate available (if that really is being
used to set the font of the serial console).