Re: How many people need to use the proprietary nvidia driver, ? (Or other non kms driver ?)

I just love Compiz, so I need 3D, so I need the proprietary driver. I haven't had any problems using the proprietary driver with F12, although I was tempted to just use nouveau since, for the first time, I had a decent display available immediately after installing.

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, Linux Administrator
Aldon Computer Group