Why no Samba updates?

Due to the continuing problems I'm having with Samba on my F11 box I looked to see if there are any updates, seems there are, but its not reflected in the official Fedora repo's.

The latest version of one RPM I see, using yumexm, is "samba-3.4.2-0.42.fc11". However there appears to be a newer one "samba-3.4.3-0.44.fc11" on this site:

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=26&dist=68&size=5059432&name=samba-3.4.3-0.44.fc11.i586.rpm

So what is going on here? The updated packages not getting into the official repo's now? I really don't want to have to chase down individual packages and install them manually when the system should be doing it for me.

Regards;

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO