Re: how to play .wav on login FC11 ??

jack craig wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've been having a blast with audacity & a usb mic.

anyone tried to have an .wav (or .mp3) file play on login ?

I believe the method I just posted in the "Login sound in gnome desktop"
thread for FC-12 also works in FC-11.  Create the directory
~/.local/share/sounds/freedesktop and put a file or link named
desktop-login.wav there.  Either .wav or .ogg will work.  Forget about
mp3 files.

                Do NOT delete it.