Re: A survey

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Hiisi <very-cool rambler ru> wrote:
> 1. Are you left-handed?
yes
> 2. Do you use mouse with left hand?
sometimes
> 3. How to configure in F12 (Gnome) mouse pointer to be
> left-handed-mouse oriented (I mean how to mirror mouse pointer)?

Like Frank, I use my middle finger to left click when using a mouse
left-handed.  I do this because I often use computers that others also
use.  Being used to using the left mouse button for left clicking
enables me to just move the mouse, and be comfortable without  having
to reconfigure anything (and no risk of forgetting to put it back when
I'm done).

Mike