Flash drive name change -

   Among the Christmas gifts were two small flash drives with the name
   "HP v100w" which I would like to change but I haven't figured out
   how to do it without reformatting them.

   Presently the appear to be formatted vfat and show up as /media/HP
   v100w. The space in the name means I have to use quotes to address
   them. I would prefer to call them fd3 and fd4.

   I refuse to believe there's no way to do this from my Linux system.
   Perhaps someone can tell me how?

   Bob