Compiz -- Discussion

Hi;

I just want to get some user thoughts and points on using Compiz.

I tried it a couple of Fedora versions ago.  It was kind of cute using
the spinning cube for workspaces and wobbly windows for a short while
but I soon returned to using Metacity.  Now that Compiz is more mature
and more people are using it, is there any advantages to trying it
again.  Any preferred modes etc.

I do include a 'fun' desktop amongst the possible advantages.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28