AGP?

I'm pretty sure I my video card is AGP.
When I zapped the old one, I had to look hard to find an AGP card.
The old one has "AGP1" printed on it.
As I have several windows open, my system (FC11) can't be too confused.
From
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F11_bugs#Graphical_desktop_failing_to_start_or_crashing_with_AGP_NVIDIA_graphics_cards :
Some NVIDIA onboard graphics chipsets use AGP, as well as expansion
cards that fit in an AGP slot. To check whether your onboard chipset is
an AGP one, run this command:

grep -i agp /var/log/Xorg.0.log

if it returns anything, your chip is an AGP one. If not, it isn't.

grep -i agp /var/log/Xorg.0.log
does not return anything.
lspci -nn | grep orce
returns
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: nVidia Corporation NV34 [GeForce FX 5200LE] [10de:0323] (rev a1)
              ^^^^ PCI ID?

What is going on?

In case it helps, my xorg.conf:
# Xorg configuration created by livna-config-display

Section "Files"
        ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
        Option      "AIGLX" "on"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "vesa"
EndSection

Section "Extensions"
        Option      "Composite" "Enable"
EndSection

http://www.nvidia.com/object/IO_18897.html lists GeForce FX 5200LE 0x0323
as "legacy".
Does that mean I shouldn't even try for 3D acceleration?

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.