Firefox/Flash print problem -

   Fedora/3.5.6-1.fc12 Firefox/3.5.6

       about:plugins shows:

       Shockwave Flash

       File name: nswrapper_64_64.libflashplayer.so
       Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42

   This is an updated F-12 computer, in fact I have two and both have
   the same problem printing from flash in Firefox. When I ask it to
   print the menu comes up allowing me to select the printer and that
   accepts my selection, but no matter which of three printers I select
   it only prints to the "default" printer designated in
   system-config-printer!

   Crossword puzzles collected as .pdf files print to whatever printer
   I select. Printing from the command line works normally too.

   Any suggestions on correcting this are welcome.

   Bob