Re: list server got slower ?

Mail Lists wrote:
 As of a few weeks ago, posting to this list got the post back in my
mailbox in a few minutes. Now I am seeing delays.

 I spot checked a couple of posts (1 mine 1 someone else via yahoo) -
the 2 machines that take the longest to pass messages through are:

 lists01.pubmisc.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com 	---> 2 mins
 mx01.util.phx2.redhat.com 			---> 7-10 mins

I noticed it, too. One of the last servers in the chain took 26 minutes to pass on an email I posted back on the 22nd. It's been slowly improving since then.

I wonder if it's related to the mailserver changeover?