Re: Firefox jumps back to previous Websites

On 27/12/09 14:46, Jim wrote:
FC11 and FC12 / KDE

latest version of Firefox keeps jumping back to a previous website, just click on anything in a website, and it kicks you back to a previous website.

This happens on two different X86_64 boxes using Fedora 11, 12 .

     Yes and it happens here on this up to date F-12 box too.

   I tried the CIA world fact book and looked at Argentina.

   https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2110.html?countryName=Argentina&countryCode=ar&regionCode=sa&#ar

   I can click on a few menu items but before long it sent me back to a
   glossary and when I selected nothing it picked the "M's" for me.

   Very strange making some sites nearly useless ...

   Bob