Re: Calendar with recurring tasks?

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Gordon Charrick <gordonmc cox net> wrote:
> that need to be done regularly, but haven't found any Linux apps that can
> handle this task. Anyone have any

Maybe just a web app, like gcal? Not really sure what you want. I have
mine email me about stuff that needs to happen on a particular day,
harder to deal with stuff that could happen in a range of days. Maybe
send a reminder on the last day? That's how I deal with my mortgage
payment.

Is this a bit OT?

best,
Dave