Re: What is the smallest device that will run Fedora 12 ? Evolution ? Kontact ?

Linuxguy123 wrote:

So what is the smallest practical device that will run F12 ?
You didn't seem to get an answer to your question, but a lot of suggestions for what you could do, the eeepc will run FC12 and you can get a model with a six cell battery setup if life is important.

How else could one run apps like Evolution and Contact on a small
device ?  Could they be made to run on a Symbian device ?  What about
Android ?

Kevin had that right, Nokia N900 is one answer, of go Verizon and Droid. That's on their CDMA net, if coverage counts (the ads are true, their coverage is better). Wal-Mart sells several smart phone using GSM, which I'm told run or can run Linux. Don't have details to give, sorry.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>