AGP?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 28 07:47:44 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-12-27 at 20:12 -0800, john wendel wrote:
> My FX 5200 will still play HD video, it just loads the CPU. But who
> cares, when I'm watching video, I'm not doing much else with the box.

So long as your cooling is good enough...

On my laptop, the CPU gets really hot with some things (usually,
Firefox, in my case).  The fan revs like mad, you can feel the heat
pouring out the back, and with a nasty smell.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.