ARM microcontroller code development with eclipse?

Anybody using eclipse for code development using the bin tool chain for the ARM 7 and the C/C++ plug-in?

Also anybody have experience, or opinions, using FreeROTOS too? I have the pdf versions of the books they sell.

I'm looking for comments or suggestions on how to effectively setup the environment under Linux on a F11 or F12 box. This would be for hobby use to emulate what you get using the Keil uVision 3/4 IDE, admittedly without the big buck package $$.

Regards;

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

"There is only one boss. The customer.