Re: how to increase the number of cirtual desktops?

paul van der meij wrote:
I assume you are working under gnome. Just right click with the cursor in on of the workspace icons, on the panel bar on the right. select preferences and you can change the number of virtual workspaces and other things.

I assume you intended that as a reply to the O.P.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>