Re: Update broke my Quake 4 game ...

On Monday 28 December 2009 03:43 PM, Dennis Mattingly wrote:
I've been running Quake 4 from my Fedora 11 box for a while.

And today, a system update broke the game.
(It runs, but some models fail to load, and after a while it crashes).

I think it was a pam update, or something.

How I can list the most recent updates on my machine?
I'm not ready to lose it all just yet...

Try `grep 'Dec 27' /var/log/yum.log'. Where December 27th is the date when you updated your machine.

GL
--
Suvayu