Re: list server got slower ?

Tim:
>> Yeah, our timezones are GMT+9.5 normally, or GMT+10.5 in summer time
>> (which is now).  A half hour difference, but the headers show the
>> time flipping by 14 minutes, as well.  And, it's all on the same
>> computer. Grrrrrr!

Ed Greshko:
> Weird....
>
> Wondering if "hwclock -r" returns a correct time...or if there is a
> difference between the hardware clock and the system clock.

It shouldn't, and it doesn't.  The hardware clock is set to GMT on that
machine, too.  It's not dual-boot, and it's rarely ever rebooted or
shutdown.  Everything was set up for the least annoyances.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.