[Solved] Re: Problem with gstreamer

>From the description of the bad gstreamer plug-ins in Gnome installer,
it seemed that they could be both problematic and not necessary. I
removed them and it didn't cause any problem watching wmv media.

There were 2 entries for rhythmbox, the latest impossible to select. I
removed the one that was installed and, later, only one entry was
available, which I believe was the most recent. I installed it.

Back to normal.