Re: F12, GRUB, and dual booting irritation

On 12/28/2009 9:06 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
Is there a way to get the old behavior (pre-F12) back with F12? Is this
just a bug, and should I file it as such?
There is an /etc/sysconfig/kernel file which has an UPDATEDEFAULT=yes
setting in it by default, perhaps setting it to "no" would make it
leave the default alone? (I'm never sure exactly how all the grub
updating stuff works :-).

Thanks for the info, I'll give that a try as soon as I can.
Raymond