Re: small gripe -- for Fedora, or KDE, or ....?

BeartoothHOS wrote:

> But for as long as I can remember, there have been two kinds of
> entries in the Main menu: ones that will tell you what they are or do if
> you hover the cursor over them -- and ones that belong to KDE.
>
> Why the lacuna? Do KDE developers, like Apple developers, presume
> that *everyone* already knows?

You *ass*ume much here, pointing fingers and blame.

It goes both ways.  For example, Gnome doesn't support the GenericName part
of the desktop-spec, where-as KDE in general doesn't offer Comment keys.

Sad part is that GenericName isn't an optional part of the spec.

-- Rex