To configure access the VPN being used protocol PPTP through network to manager

I am having a problem in configuring access the VPN using protocol PPTP, am using network to manager to make this configuration, I followed all steps, but I am not getting success in the connection attempt. It has alo that I can make in relation to this question.

--
Rodrigo Otávio Abreu França
Tel.: +55(31)9986-8450